At the core of every Trash Tie is a durable, heat tempered wire, which is made to be bent over and over. This wire is what puts the twist in Trash Ties.
• Bend a Trash Tie into a gentle "V" shape
• Scoop up hair to be fastened
• Wrap and cinch tightly
• Make sure the Tie touches in the middle so your hair won't twist out.
• Wrap tightly. TRASH TIES will hold even the most heavy hair securely when wrapped tightly in place.
• Many hair styles may be created where TRASH TIES won’t even show. To do so, select TRASH TIES that blend with your hair color.
• With a drop of soap and a quick rinse, TRASH TIES are hand-washable.