Stitch up an impactful, modern, Hello LOVE Quilt for yourself, or sew one for a friend. This stunning quilt features prints from Heather's Hello LOVE feature-fabric collection inspired by the iconic music of the most-beloved pop band of all time: the Beatles. Mixed in are striking modern basics from Heather's TRUE Colors collection.
For a limited time, purchase a Hello LOVE Quilt Materials Kit and receive this pattern for FREE with your kit.
Hello LOVE Quilt
NOTE: Fabrics are 44"/45" wide, quilting-weight cotton from Heather's Hello LOVE and TRUE Colors collections. Yardage requirements are calculated using 40"-width of usable fabric to adjust for variances in fabric width and to adjust for possible fabric shrinkage from pre-washing.
HELLO LOVE & TRUE COLORS Fabrics Needed:
• (A) 1/3 yd. of Norwegian Wood - Red (for hearts)
• (B) 1/3 yd. of Blackbird - Red (for hearts)
•(C) 1/3 yd. of Pop Star - Pink (for hearts)
• (D) 1/3 yd. of Guru - Red (for hearts)
• (E) 1/3 yd. of Spark - Scarlet (for hearts)
• (F) 1/3 yd. of Checkerbone - Watermelon (for hearts)
• (G) 1/3 yd. of Divvy Dot - Poppy (for hearts)
• (H) 5/8 yd. of Get Back - Blue (for chevron stripes)
• (I) 5/8 yd. of Zen Dot - Cobalt (for chevron stripes)
• (J) 2 3/4 yds. of Get Back - Cream (for background)
• (K) 1/2 yd. of Get Back - Red (for inner border)
• (L) 1 3/4 yds. of Twist and Shout - Red (for hearts & binding)
•(M) 1 1/4 yds. of Norwegian Wood - Midnight (for outer border)
NOTE: 1 3/4 yds. needed for fussy-cutting to show exact same portion of print on each border strip.
• (N) 4 3/4 yds. Spark - Sapphire (for backing—OR your choice of Hello LOVE fabrics)
• Batting to measure at least 72" x 82"
Pins, scissors, needle, rotary cutter, rotary mat, ruler, water-soluble marker, iron, ironing board, starch, safety pins, seam ripper
Join the fun! Post your quilt-making progress online via Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter with hashtags #helloLOVEfabric & #heatherbaileyfabric.
Chart included with each
BONUS — Each pattern includes a coordinating quilt-label design printed with heat-transferrable ink. 'Stamp' the design onto fabric with an iron and hand-embroider over the line art. Embroidery instructions are included as well. That's right, your quilt can have a matching label! Pretty cool.