You asked, we answered.
In response to your many requests, we have assembled kits for this gorgeous True Colors quilt designed by the talented Carl Hentsch with Heather's latest True Colors group.
This is a fantastic, gender-neutral quilt which is fun to sew and simply stunning to look at. The finished quilt is 42" x 63" (107cm x 160cm) —perfect for wall decor, for church, for travel, or for a new baby in your life. Here are all the fabrics you will need for the quilt top and binding for ONE fabulous True Colors quilt. To receive backing fabric with your purchase, select that option above.
* Download full-color instructions and templates at www.MakeitCoats.com —all illustrations match THIS quilt, making the diagrams very easy to follow.
EACH TRUE COLORS QUILT KIT INCLUDES:
• (A) Smashtag Gold - 1/3 yd.
• (B) Smashtag Ocean - 1/4 yd.
• (C) Smashtag Onyx - 1/4 yd.
• (D) Smashtag Red - 1/4 yd.
• (E) Divvy Dot Navy - 1/3 yd.
• (F) Divvy Dot Orange - 1/4 yd.
• (G) Divvy Dot Poppy - 1/4 yd.
• (H) Divvy Dot Violet - 3/8 yd.
• (I) Spark Clover - 1/3 yd.
• (J) Spark Sapphire - 5/8 yd.
• (K) Spark Scarlet - 1/3 yd.
• (L) Spark Sunshine - 3/8 yd.
• (M) Checkerbone Silver - 1/4 yd.
• (N) Checkerbone Twilight - 5/8 yd.
• (O) Checkerbone Verdigris - 3/8 yd.
• (P)Checkerbone Watermelon - 3/8 yd.
• (Q - binding) Zen Dot Licorice - 1 yd.
• (R) Zen Dot Cobalt - 1/2 yd.
• (S) Zen Dot Green - 1/4 yd.
• (T) Zen Dot Pink - 3/8 yd.• BONUS—original quilt-label design printed with heat-transferrable ink for hand embroidering (not available anywhere else)
TO PURCHASE SEPARATELY:
• 3 yds. backing fabric -- 6 units in our store (unless you select the backing-fabric option above when adding the kit to your cart)
• Batting to measure 51" x 71" (Our sample has a lovely silk batting.)
pins, scissors, needle, rotary cutter, rotary mat, ruler, safety pins, iron, ironing board
Kits make shopping—and sewing—so very easy.